Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bibliography for "The Gahdner Heist," p.120 in Inbound 4


Since Inbound 4 was pressed for space and could not include a bibliography page for the individual stories, I am posting mine here on my blog.

Ulrich Boser's book, The Gardner Heist was particularly helpful. It gave me a complete overview of the events, investigations and theories concerning the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum heist, and an insight to the personalities of the people linked to the case. Also, I used the photo of Rembrandt's Storm on the Sea of Galilee as a reference when I drew my pencil version of the painting on my splash page. I also used the color photo of Harold Smith to draw a cartoon version of him (which I did with all due respect).

Bibliography for Line O: "The Gahdner Heist"

Boser, Ulrich. The Gardner Heist. The True Story of the World's Largest Unsolved Art Theft. Harper Collins: New York, NY. 2009

Goldfarb, Hillard T. The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. A Companion Guide and History. Yale University Press: New Haven, CT. 1995

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. Guide to the Collection. Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: Boston, MA. 1997

No comments: