Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Life After Inbound 4



Now that Inbound 4 is out there, living its own life in various Boston bookstores and comic book stores, people ask me if I am working on something else...Well, I am, sort of...I'm just not sure if "work" is really what I have been up to until now. But I guess it's time to really get started on what I have defined as my new project. I have been playing around with an idea for a while, and have conducted research (I took 400+ photos of streets and buildings in Copenhagen for this purpose), and done a fair amount of sketching. Whatever it will turn out to be in the end, it's definitely girly stuff, no testosterone-fueled guys-in-underpants-saving-the world sort of thing...Not something my boys would want to read, in other words.
These pictures are scanned straight from my sketchbook in their un-photoshopped nakedness, with uncensored babble, blemishes and all.

2 comments:

Jan Fongen said...

Line, I have browsed through your sketches on this web site and I must say I am impressed. I wish you all the best and good luck with your projects. :)

Line O said...

Thank you, Jan!
:-)