Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Magnus and Jenner! They're here!



Finally! The children's book, Magnus and Jenner, written by Kim Girard and illustrated by me is available at amazon and at the Brookline Booksmith in Brookline's Coolidge Corner! Also check out the book's website here. Magnus and Jenner will make its way to more independent bookstores in the greater Boston area and I will also bring copies to sell at MICE (Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo) in Porter Square, Cambridge, next Saturday, 09.29.12. I'll have half a table at MICE, selling my minicomics as well as copies of Magnus and Jenner. My next blog post will be about MICE and the comics I'll bring there, so check back again soon! In the meantime, read the Boston Globe article about MICE, posted on BCR's page on Facebook.  The photographer was walking around taking photos at our meeting last week when we all sat down to draw cartoons of mice for MICE.

No comments: